Here are several new cheeses and specialty food items available at the AMNE online store and at the Artisan Food Store.
We will put together any configuration of our artisan made foods that you like-so e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you want.
• Gift Boxes Click here for details.
• Cloud 9 (photo below) - Luscious, creamy cow's milk Camembert style
made by Mark & Gari Fischer at Woodcock Farm in VT. Rich complex flavors with a slight mushroom finish. Enjoy with a glass of Syrah. Click here to purchase.
• Brighid - Made at Cowslip Creamery in Western Michigan this aged, raw Jersey cow's milk cheese is semi firm and has a layer of maritime pine ash down the middle. It's creamy, buttery slightly nutty with a long complex earthy finish. Pair it with Pinot Noir or IPA . Click here to order.
• Odin - Made at Cowslip Creamery near Grand Rapids, MI this semi-soft Ale washed cheese has a dense creamy pate and a slightly nutty/tangy finish. Pair it with Syrah or malty style beer. Click here to order.
•Vivace (The elder) - Elder cousin to the Bambino this smooth textured raw Jersey cow's milk cheese suggests French Comte. It's slightly nutty with a sweet finish. Pair it with Pinot Noir or Belgian style ale. Click here to order online.
•Certified Organic Thistle Hill Farm Tarentaise - Made at Thistle Hill Farm in VT this raw milk Alpine style is made from the organic milk of Jersey cows that graze on the pastures at Thistle Hill. It has a complex nutty flavor with hints of pineapple. Pair it with Pinot Noir or Belgian style ale. Click here to order.
• Kind-of-Blue (see below) - From Woodcock Farm this creamy Gorgonzola Dolce stlye has an earthy complex finish. Serve with Port, Shiraz or Sherry.